Everyone forgets things and it is even easier to forget something simple when you’re under huge pressure. Although when it comes to 5 things that you really must try not to forget on your wedding day we suggest you write these down! Here is our list of 5 things not to forget on your Wedding Day.
Top 5 Things
- Marriage Licence: Top of the list is your marriage licence it is an important aspect of “making it official”. You would be surprised how many couples have forgotten to get theirs ahead of the big day. With all the hype some of the most important details can be missed. Commonly, they are forgot when one person in particular has not been assigned to take sole responsibility for getting all the relevant documentation in order. Please make sure not to forget to get yours ahead of your big day as, in most states, you need to wait at least 24 hours between getting the license and the ceremony, so make sure to plan accordingly.
- Ceremony Accessories: By Ceremony Accessories we are particularly referring to your wedding day ‘unity candles’. They are a big part of bringing you both together and are a particularly special keepsake after the day. They do not necessarily need to be personalised or arranged in an extravagant centrepiece but keep them on the top of your list!
- Directions & Signage: Third thing on our list is ‘venue signage’. The last thing you want to be stressing about on your special day is some of your guests getting lost because there is no signage directing them to the venue. We think this one is important for your list, you do not want to be making your walk down the aisle to the music of a stampede of awkwardly late guests following behind you. Make sure they are all there to witness your fabulous entrance.
- Vows: If you have taken the time to write your own personal vows make sure you don’t neglectto remember them! It can be a lot of pressure standing in front of a gathering and speaking in the first place but it can be even more daunting to have the full attention of your guests and end up forgetting what it was you wanted to say. Don’t be ‘that’ bride…
- Wedding Rings: Every aspect of your wedding is important but the aspects you have little control over on the day are the ones to ensure you inquire about the night before. We cannot stress enough to double or even triple check with the best man that the Wedding Rings are firmly in his possession at all times. You and your beloved did not make several trips to the jewellers to have your rings sized for them to stay at home. A good tip is to make sure he is aware of the consequences of forgetting said items…